Acústic Rosat 2018

Organic rosé wine from Montsant made from Grenache, fermented in steel tanks and French oak barrels.
Young.
Percentage of Alcohol: 14.5º
Bottle size: 75 cl
D.O.: Montsant
Mono-variety: Grenache Red
Wineries: Acústic Celler
92 92

Availability: In stock

€10.20
Product Description
Details

The new vintage of this Spanish rosé wine from Montsant has changed its composition. This time, Acústic Rosat is a single varietal Grenache.

Produced by Acústic Celler and made from old grapevines (between 40-80 years old), the grapes were picked by hand and macerated at a low temperature for a few hours. Then 80% of the wine fermented in steel tanks at a low temperature. The remaining 20% fermented in new French oak barrels.

Finally, this organic rosé wine from Montsant was blended, bottled and aged for some weeks before its release.

Drink Acústic Rosat 2018 through the next 18 months.

Additional Information
Additional Information
Appearance

The rosé wine Acústic Rosat has a nice strawberry colour with some pinkish tinges.

Nose

Intense and complex aromas. Defined by a great freshness, this Grenache rosé wine is reminiscent of red berries, with some intense balsamic notes, spicy hints, and touches of liquorice and aromatic herbs.

Palate

Intense, savoury and fresh, this rosé wine from Montsant is dry and more substantial than your usual rosé. Very fresh, with an excellent acidity, the palate combines citrus, raspberries, spices and pine needles in an harmonious way. Acústic Rosat has a long, uplifting finish with a gently bitter, mouthwatering aftertaste.

Our personal opinion

Dry, crisp and solid, Acústic Rosat 2018 is a rosé of a great personality.

OTHER VINTAGES

Acústic Rosat 2014:

Parker 88. Guia de Vins de Catalunya 9.46/10.

Year 2018
Type Rosé
D.O. Montsant
Bottle size 75 cl
Serving tempurature 8-10ºC
Organic Yes
Ageing Young
Enterwine's Score 92
Media rating 92
Mono-Varietal Grenache Red
Pairings Blue cheeses, bluefish, Bull meat, Cod, Grilled red meats, Grilled vegitables, Grilled whitefish, Oriental cuisine, Pasta with fish, Pasta with red sauce and meat, Paté, Rice with meat, Risotto, Roasted chicken, Roasted foods, Roasted white meats
Taste Fresh and dry, Fruity and Fresh, Silky and intense
Occasion A special occasion, Business dinner, Dinner with friends, Family reunion, Romantic Dinner
Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Acústic rosé
Value
This flavourful rosé has a super good price. Nice with pasta dishes. Review by Found in translation (Posted on 19/09/2018)
Write a review
You're reviewing: Acústic Rosat 2018
How do you rate this product? *
  1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars
Value