eco

Rosé wine Acústic Rosat 2019

Organic rosé wine from Montsant. Varietal Grenache partially fermented in oak barrels.
Young. 5 Months in French oak barrels
Percentage of Alcohol: 15º
Bottle size: 75 cl
D.O.: Montsant
Grapes Varieties: Grenache Red,
Wineries: Acústic Celler
91 91

Availability: In stock

€9.90
Product Description
Details

The new vintage of this Spanish rosé wine from Montsant has changed its composition. This time, Acústic Rosat is a single varietal Grenache.

Produced by Acústic Celler and made from middle-aged grapevines (25 to 50 years of age), the grapes were picked by hand and macerated at a low temperature for a few hours. Then 80% of the wine fermented in steel tanks at a low temperature. The remaining 20% fermented in new French oak barrels. Then both were aged on lees for about 5 months.

Finally, this organic rosé wine from Montsant was blended, bottled and aged for some weeks before its release.

The wine Acústic Rosat 2019 is an uncommon rosé with some ageing potential.

Additional Information
Additional Information
Appearance

The rosé wine Acústic Rosat has a nice strawberry colour with some pinkish tinges.

Nose

Intense and complex aromas. Defined by a great freshness, this rosé wine made from Grenache is reminiscent of red berries, with some intense balsamic notes, spicy hints, and touches of liquorice and aromatic herbs.

Palate

Intense, savoury and fresh, this rosé wine from Montsant is dry and more substantial than your usual rosé. Very fresh, with an excellent acidity, the palate combines citrus, raspberries, spices and pine needles in an harmonious way. Acústic Rosat has a long, uplifting finish with a gently bitter, mouthwatering aftertaste.

Our personal opinion

Dry, crisp and solid, Acústic Rosat 2019 is a rosé of a great personality.

OTHER VINTAGES

Acústic Rosat 2018:

Enterwine 92.

Acústic Rosat 2014:

Parker 88. Guia de Vins de Catalunya 9.46/10.

Year 2019
Type Rosé
D.O. Montsant
Bottle size 75 cl
Serving tempurature 8-10ºC
Organic Yes
Ageing Young
Type of ageing Months in French oak barrels
Number of months aged in Barrels 5
Enterwine's Score 91
Media rating 91
Mono-Varietal Grenache Red
Pairings Blue cheeses, bluefish, Bull meat, Cod, Grilled red meats, Grilled vegitables, Grilled whitefish, Oriental cuisine, Pasta with fish, Pasta with red sauce and meat, Paté, Rice with meat, Risotto, Roasted chicken, Roasted foods, Roasted white meats
Taste Fresh and dry, Fruity and Fresh, Silky and intense
Occasion A special occasion, Business dinner, Dinner with friends, Family reunion, Romantic Dinner
Reviews
1 Review
Acústic rosé
Value
This flavourful rosé has a super good price. Nice with pasta dishes.
Review by (Posted on 19 September 2018)
Write a review
  •  
    1 1 star
    2 2 star
    3 3 star
    4 4 star
    5 5 star
    Value