Rosé wine Acústic Rosat 2021
Availability: In stock
The new vintage of Acústic Rosat is, as usual, made solely from Grenache.
Picked by hand and macerated at a low temperature for a few hours, 80% of the wine fermented in steel tanks at a low temperature. The remaining 20% fermented in new French oak barrels. Then both were aged on lees for about 5 months.
Finally, Acústic Rosat 2021 was blended, bottled and aged for some weeks before its release.
This savoury rosé wine from Montsant has some ageing potential.
The rosé wine Acústic Rosat is deep pink with some reddish tinges.
Very fresh, this varietal Grenache is reminiscent of red berries, with some balsamic notes, spicy hints, and touches of liquorice and aromatic herbs.
Dry and bolder than your usual rosé, this wine of Acústic Celler has an excellent acidity, with hints citrus, raspberries and pine needles. Long finish with a gently bitter, mouthwatering aftertaste.
|Our personal opinion||
Zesty and crisp, Acústic Rosat 2021 is a characterful rosé.
Acústic Rosat 2020:
Acústic Rosat 2019:
Acústic Rosat 2018:
Acústic Rosat 2014:
Parker 88. Guia de Vins de Catalunya 9.46/10.
|Bottle size||75 cl|
|Type of ageing||Months in distinct containers|
|Number of months aged in Barrels||5|
|Pairings||Blue cheeses, bluefish, Bull meat, Cod, Grilled red meats, Grilled vegitables, Grilled whitefish, Oriental cuisine, Pasta with fish, Pasta with red sauce and meat, Paté, Rice with meat, Risotto, Roasted chicken, Roasted foods, Roasted white meats|
|Taste||Fresh and dry, Fruity and Fresh, Silky and intense|
|Occasion||A special occasion, Business dinner, Dinner with friends, Family reunion, Romantic Dinner|