White Wine La del Vivo 2022

Crianza white wine from El Bierzo. Blend of Godello and Doña Blanca aged for 12 months in oak vats and clay amphorae.

Crianza. 12 Months in distinct containers
Percentage of Alcohol: 13.5º
Bottle size: 75 cl
D.O.: Bierzo
Grapes Varieties: Doña White, Godello,
Wineries: Raúl Pérez
94 94

Availability: In stock

Product Description

One of the bottlings of the La Vizcaína collection, the white wine La del Vivo is the result of the collaboration between the one and only Raúl Pérez and winemaker César Márquez, a rising star from DO El Bierzo.

A blend of Godello and Doña Blanca, this Spanish white wine was produced from vineyards located in Valtuille de Abajo, the hometown of Raúl Pérez.

Harvested by hand, 80% of the grapes underwent a whole-bunch spontaneous fermentation in open oak vats with no temperature control, after which they were aged for 12 months. The remaining 20% were fermented and aged in clay vessels (tinajas) for 12 months.

It is worth noting that the white wine La del Vivo 2022 did not went through malolactic fermentation to preserve its crisp acidity. It was bottled unfined.

Terroir-transparent and expressive, this Crianza white wine from El Bierzo will pair excellently with white meat dishes, fish recipes and creamy cheeses.

Additional Information
Additional Information

The white wine La del Vivo is medium straw with some greenish tinges.


Aromas of dry fruit, ripe comice pears, lime and white flowers define this blend of Godello and Doña Blanca. As it breathes, the mineral background becomes ever more noticeable, intertwined with notes of saffron and dry earth.


This wine of Raúl Pérez is fresh, incisive and captivating. Zesty, textured and taut, with a seamless combination of savouriness, nuance and intrincacy. Long finish with some mineral, earthy and spicy remembrances.

Our personal opinion

Elegant and savoury, the wine La del Vivo 2022 is world-class white wine by the amazing Raúl Pérez that should evolve nicely in the bottle.


La del Vivo 2021:

Enterwine 94. Parker 95/95+.

La del Vivo 2019:

Enterwine 94.

La del Vivo 2018:

Parker 95.

Year 2022
Type White
D.O. Bierzo
Bottle size 75 cl
Serving tempurature 8-10ºC
Ageing Crianza
Type of ageing Months in distinct containers
Number of months aged in Barrels 12
Enterwine's Score 94
Media rating 94
Percentage of variety Godello, Doña Blanca.
Pairings Alone, Aperitif, Baked whitefish, bluefish, Fish and vegitables, Grilled fish, Grilled whitefish, Oysters, Pasta with fish, Poultry, Rice with fish, Roasted foods, Smoked foods, Soft cheeses, Soft pasta cheese, White meat with gravy
Taste Fresh and dry, Fruity and Fresh, Tasty with barrel notes
Occasion Aperitif, Because you can, Dinner with friends, Family reunion, Romantic Dinner
1 Review
Subtle, deep and complex. Great potential.
Review by (Posted on 29 June 2021)
Write a review
    1 1 star
    2 2 star
    3 3 star
    4 4 star
    5 5 star