Taittinger Brut Réserve

A champagne from Reims that has been crafted from a coupage of 40% Chardonnay and 60% Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier, and aged between three and four years.
Reserva. 36 meses en botella.
Percentage of Alcohol: 11º
Bottle size: 75 cl
Grapes Varieties: Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir,
Wineries: Taittinger
91 91

Availability: In stock

Product Description
This champagne, Taittinger Brut Réserve from Reims, is one of the best known French sparkling wines of the large and prestigious Taittinger winery. Taittinger Brut Reserve is a white label champagne that has been crafted from a high percentage of Chardonnay (40%), cultivated from a few different vineyards and vintages of perfectly ripened grapes. The other 60% of this champagne is a coupage of Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier from the Taittinger winery´s own vineyards. This champagne, Taittinger Brut Réserve without additives, has been aged between three and four years in its bottle, while remaining in contact with its fermentation lees. This helps to create a well aged product that has grand aromatic potency.
Additional Information
Additional Information
Appearance This bright and clean sparkling wine has a straw-yellow colored body that has fine effervescence and casts a greenish reflection.
Nose High aromatic intensity that is dominated by Pippin Apple aromas, white flowers, fresh pastries, and lite toasty notes.
Palate This sparkling wine has a smooth and creamy attack on the palate with a well-rounded passage. The effervescence is very well-integrates and it is supportive of the silkiness of this wine. There is a long aftertaste that is reminiscent of this sparkling wine´s nose. The retronasal olfaction qualities of this palate push roasted apple notes along with smoked notes and toasts through the palate into the nose.
Our personal opinion This is a well-balanced champagne that is perfect to accompany you at any reunion.
Type of Sparkling Wine Brut
Denomination of Origin (DO) Champagne
Bottle size 75 cl
Serving tempurature 43-46 ºF
Ageing Reserva
Number of months aged in the bottle 36
Enterwine's Score 91
Media rating 91
Percentage of variety "Chardonnay":"40" "Pinot Noir": "Pinot Meunier":
Pairings Alone, Aperitif, Baked whitefish, Blue cheeses, Combination of all types of foods, Grilled fish, Light hors d´oeuvres, Poultry, Smoked foods, Soft pasta cheese, Stuffed Chicken, White meat with gravy, Whitefish salads
Taste Complex and Elegant, Fine bubbles and Fresh
Occasion Aperitif, Business dinner, Dinner with friends, Romantic Dinner, To bring to an engagement
Customer Reviews (1)
reserve champagne
Perfect for an occasional sip, a dose of instant happiness. Review by Tais-toi!! (Posted on 30/10/2018)
Write a review
You're reviewing: Taittinger Brut Réserve
How do you rate this product? *
  1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars